Friday 13 March 2015
Great news, new Infineon webinar for XMC boards.
Do you remember XMC 2Go? It's only to do an example of XMC board, we have reviewed it some months ago, so we hope to take out some new ideas for an interesting project (...maybe).
Any way, with this webinar we are going to "learn how Infineon's latest XMC families enrich our LED lighting design with improved quality of light and color mixing".
- Key factors in LED color mixing and dimming
- How light flicker affects your health
- How XMC eliminates flicker
- DC-DC LED current control with XMC
- How to get started quickly with the RGB LED Lighting Shield
Follows the link to join in it.
Posted by Orlando Cosimo at 10:51